Polycab Q2 FY24 Results Key Highlights
- In Q2 Consolidated Revenue 26.57% and Net Profit up 58.81% YoY
- EBITDA Margins at 14.4% from 12.8% YoY
- Wire & Cable business shown growth on back of strong volume growth. Strong demand supported by government capex and robust real estate off-take.
- Strong growth from all geographical region, Highest growth coming from north region
- Revenue from international business contribute 9.3% with global footprints in 76 countries.
- Continued weak demand in FMEG, overall, 8% growth in FMEG. Other industry players are also facing low demand.
- Net Cash Position Rs.1531 Cr
- Capex Spend for Q2 Rs.203 Cr, for H1 – Rs.356Cr
- Rise in Ads & Sales promotion from Rs.16.8 Cr to Rs.44.6 Cr
- FY26 target of Rs.20000 Cr top line can be achieved before target and will revise all targets in coming quarter.
- New Brand