PB Fintech Q1 FY24 Results Key Highlights
- Q1 Consolidated Revenue up 31% YoY and Net Loss shrink to Rs. 11.9 Cr
- PAT Loss reduced by 94% as just Rs.11.9 Cr in Q1 vs Rs.204 Cr last year same quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA Margins 13% up from 1%
- New Protection Business (Health & Term) grew 40% YoY
- New Initiatives: PB Partners (POPS), Corporate & SME Insurance and UAE
- New Initiative Revenue at Rs. 149 Cr, up 11% YoY
- Loss in new initiative Rs.46 Cr vs Rs.71 Cr
- For last 5 Quarter, adjusted EBITDA has improved at an ARR of over Rs.200 Cr
- Q4 traditionally the strongest quarter but this time Q1 Core online business revenue is higher than Q4 FY23
- Renewal Revenue at annualized rate is at Rs.418 Cr (Rs. 388 Cr in Q4 FY23, Rs. 315 Cr in Q3FY23, Rs.290 Cr in Q2 FY23, Rs.270 Cr in Q1 FY23 , Rs.260 Cr in Q4, Rs.210Cr in Q3 FY22) which has 85% Margins
- Renewal Revenue in Credit Business (Paisa Bazaar) is 14% of total credit business revenue.
- UAE business has grown 2.6x YoY
- Company stay confident of being significantly PAT positive for the year.