LTTS Q4 FY24 Results Key Highlights
- In Q4 Consolidated Revenue up 19% and Net Profit is up 18% YoY
- EBIT Margins 18.7%
- During the quarter, LTTS won a $40m deal and three $10m plus Total Contract Value (TCV) deals
- A leading North American transportation major awarded LTTS a $40m contract to support them in fleet modernization across areas of vehicular control, simulation technology, Next Gen Communication, Cybersecurity and integration of latest tech component into the core logistics platform for the customer
- A leading Swedish OEM has awarded a V&V Engagement to support their underground Mining & Rock Excavation division globally.
- LTTS has won a strategic deal from an American Telecom infra company to accelerate product development, set up new lab infra and provide engineering services for its 5G ORAN program
- LTTS has been selected by a North American Auto OEM to support their vehicle & sub system level-based HIL test development, test automation, debugging and test execution for ADAS, EV & vehicle network components.
- Constant Currency revenue growth guidance for FY24 is 20%
- Revenue by verticals in Q4: Transportation 34.5%, Industrial Product 19.3%, Telecom & Hi-tech 19%, Plant Engineering 16% and Medical devices 11.2%
- Revenue by Geography in Q4: North America 60.2%, Europe16.4%, India 15% and Rest of the World 8.2%
- Q4 Client Contribution: Top 5 clients – 15.9%, Top 10 clients – 26.6% and Top 20 clients – 42%
- Q4 Attrition Rate 22.2% vs 20.4% YoY
- Q4 Total Headcount 22,233 vs 20861 YoY