Astral Q2 FY24 Results Key Highlights
- Q2 Consolidated Revenue up 16% and Net Profit up 82.9%
- EBITDA Margins 16% from 11.5%
- Plumbing Volume growth is 27.8% YoY
- Loss from Faucet and Sanitaryware for this Qtr is Rs. 4.1 Cr. Inventory Loss is Rs.20 Cr.
- Revenue from Paint and Adhesives up 14% YoY with EBITDA Margins of 14.8%
- Expecting good future growth in Domestic as well as UK market
- Cash Position as on 30th Sep 2023 is Rs.533 Cr
- Aggressive Expansion Plans: Putting up 3 Plants and all are as per schedule. Guwahati Plant has already started production of Water Tank and shortly will start Pipe production. Increased capacity of existing plants.
- Expecting 20% plus volume growth for full year.
- 18 Cr sales in last quarter from bath ware division. Current Monthly Run rate Rs.6 Cr. Expecting to achieve Rs.10 Cr per month and very soon will achieve break even (Q1 or Q2 of FY25)