Affle India Q1 FY24 Results Key Highlights
- Q1 Consolidated Revenue up 17% YoY and Net Profit up 21%
- EBIDTA Margins 19.2% vs 19.8% YoY
- Domestic 30.7%, International 69.3%
- Converted Users in Q1 are 68.7m from 61.9m YoY with Average Cost Per Converted User (CPCU) Rs.55.0 from Rs.52 YoY
- CPCU should sustain between from 55 to 58 for this financial year.
- In developed market 80% business is from US. We have cemented our position there.
- Developed markets are looking positive from here onwards.
- Growth Guidance: PAT growth of 20% plus YoY should be sustainable along with margin expansion.
- To upsell and cross sell platform offering, Affle rolled out CPCU model as part of Connected TV (CTV) solution with household sync capabilities.
- Industry serving – “E” E-commerce, Edtech, Entertainment, “F” Fintech, FMCG, Foodtech, “G” Gaming, Government, Groceries, “H” Healthtech, Hospitality & Travel
- Case Study 1 – Naukri
- Case Study 2 – Nestle Lactogrow (Indonesia)
- Case Study 3 – Tilting Point (US)